Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Funniest Joke in the World

This kind of thing is generally out of character for my blog, so feel free to register a complaint. But according to one potentially unreliable internet source, this joke was found to be the world's funniest in a scientific study. I'm not sure about whether or not it's the funniest joke in the world, but I thought it was pretty funny.

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm, soothing voice, says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy’s voice comes back on the line. He says: “Okay, now what?”

1 comment: